yG uAt BlOg nIh..

Sunday, September 21, 2008

STuDy GrOuP

i Do study GrOuP.. wItH mY FrEN.. AnIs, HaSnA n ME.. bUt WE DiDnt Get ThE aNSwER.. oNlY gEt THe AnSwER qUeStIoN 5,6 AnD 8..ThE qUeStIon IS SiMpLE bUt We DiDnT gET tHe ANsWer.. AlThOuGht, WE uSE tHE fOrMuLa GiVen..

tHE OtHER OnE tHe QuEsTiOn My FriEnDS AnD ME dIdNt GeT :

No. 31 .. PaGe 35
A debt of RM900 ON 12 Febuary 2005 became RM 1000 on 25 May 2005
(a) What was the interest rate being charged using the banker's Rule?
(b) What rule be the value of the debt on 20 March 2005 using Banker's Rule??
huhuhu.. I DidNt Get ThE aNwEr..

2 comments:

nbpenang@blogspot.com said...

I like the idea you have a study group. This is one way of smart learning technique. Can you share further in this blog about the experience of having a study group?

nbpenang@blogspot.com said...

I wonder, do you ask this question during my class?